Astoria – A luxury apartments project in Islamabad has been launched by Panther developers. Located on a hill in Bani Gala, these apartments offer breath-taking views of Islamabad, Margala Hills and Murree Hills.
Find out more about our Astoria Apartments for Sale in Islamabad on the project website.
Thinking of buying your own apartment in Islamabad? Here are a few reasons why Astoria Luxury Apartments will be your perfect choice:
There currently no apartments in Islamabad that are located on a hill. Being located on a hill in Bani Gala has many benefits:
- Surronded by mountains on 3 sides
- Relaxing environment
- Far from hustle and bustle of the city
- Amazing views
Owing an apartment in Astoria is like being in a 5 start hill resort all year round!
Excellent return on investment
Since the project is currently in development phase, buying an apartment now will allow buyers to reap great return on investment. Demand for luxury apartments in Islamabad is very high and once the project is completed, the prices will increase. Currently, these apartments offer better returns than any other projects in Islamabad area.
Backed by experience
When buying an apartment, it is important to see track record of developer. Astoria apartments are being developed by Panther Developers – An internationally recognized property development company with more than 30 years experience of delivering quality.
You can rest assured that the apartments you are investing in are being built by one of the top construction companies in the world.
Interested in finding out more about Astoria? Give us a call on +92 51 2810039
It is essential to illustrate outline for the project, when getting into building development. Delayed in construction process / project can be cause in design changes, unexpected events similar to finance/money matters. There are many causes where building process/Development process plan can keep you away from many difficulties for Example
1. Generally customers want high construction result in less time than that time given by constructor. In this case the best way to leave this construction project.
2. Deadlines control is main aspect of construction project /building process, when working under close several costs go high as a result, and then construction program is helpful in evaluate additional expenses and costs. The construction planning is very beneficial.
3. This Schedule shows that you are experienced and know how and when things will go down. And also prove useful to enhance the mutual understanding among the constructor and clients.
4. Planning is also prove beneficial that customer knows how & how much he he/she has to spend at convinced interval so that he/she makes up his/her mind by proceeding into project and results in lacking of funds to complete the project.
5. Building construction schedule/planning it becomes critical when you want to process several actions. It is helpful to maintain the timing of different activates as many activities are depends on others activities/tasks. This type of planning proves helpful to complete the project before the given time.
5. Planning allow scheme / project managers to arrange Building construction materials and tools before they are necessary which helps to save time, and complete project in time.
6. Sound planning can help in the management and implementation of tasks of project in accurate way and every team member / staff knows their defined subsequently tasks/activity. Our corporative and well trained team having excellent knowledge always tries to solve the problems of our honorable clients.
When you wish to buy a Home, you should absolutely think about a House inspection. You would not generally observe defects even when in simple view or facts similar to what’ is under the carpeting or behind the walls; there may be flooring or structural faults. through inspection if you see numerous red flags/ribbons, it might be a better idea scratch that house from your list, consult with a expert/professional home inspector might be excellent idea but early inspection on your own can tell many things ,if done appropriately. Classify your visit into following steps.
Structural element is the most significant feature of any house. Suppose a house is remodeling but its formation is weak. In case of any natural catastrophe even if one wall is damaged, not only you will have to bear renovation/remodeling expenditures but there will enormous renovation bill, be positive to focus on strength of walls. Is this custom house build? What type of flooring is used? What type soil is there? What was used in foundation?
Impressions issue. Everyone will make their mind about the house at the first look. Exterior will give an idea about the type of house will it be from inside. It is always a good idea to make sure for elevation, landscape, garage, fence, walls, drainage, and door, window quality.
Roof and Attic:
You can verify roof for signs of leakage, especially where there is fresh coating of color. You should also verify if there is adequate exposure to air in to the house. Time your visit in a way that you can also see presence of natural light.
Which kind of plumbing is used, is there any rust on pipes or PVC is used. If corrosion is found on pipes, it will not only destroy piping but will also increase expenditure in terms of additional repairs. Which material is used for potable, vent pipes? Check drainage situation is there any blockage. Also check if toilets sink and showers are working fine.
Electrical wiring can be checked, this can be a bit difficult, but you can check the Main panel and circuit breakers can be examined to evaluate the quality of electrical installations, availability of exhaust, ceiling and light fittings.
If there is a basement available you can check for adequate insulation, electrical wiring quality, availability of light. Incase appliances such as dishwasher; fridge or stove will also be given then in what condition they are? How old they are and what are the condition? Sometimes people have custom home built so checking everything becomes an essential.